tirsdag 2. desember 2014

I DID IT !!! I Reached My Life Goal !!! :-)

Today is my lifes most happy and beautiful day and i have not words to eaxplain it but i reached my life goal. My son came home from studies and work in Oslo and have a great time there. He is a very solid, peacefull and happy young man making it good in life. I have been so happy over this happening to him. And today he was at my place and we talked about a lot and then he saied : " Thank You Mommy For A Happy Childhood And We Have Had It Better Than Most People. " I got so happy and relaxed knowing that i made the life biggest succes to form a happy child by following him on his own way. Not the way i wanted for him but by his confidence, trust and love beeing together with him on his journey and it has been the most joyfull journey in the entire world. I never wanted another place than beside him. Never to walk in front of him and sometimes behind him and let him lead me to forgotten treasueres in the childhood world. It has been like Phantasia but in the prayers by God. Because people have imagination and it is also a part of God. There is so much more to life than just beeing something working in a god job. I did not had a job for years. But i could be at home taking care of my son and i desided to make it the best i ever got. And today i got the rewards. Life happens and i got ill by outer cases, but it did not disturb my parenting work. And i dont look at it as work. But like a guide in love by all you got. It has been planning, structure, tidying and a lot of rock and roll. My son is a very good guitar player and i asked him today about making a record whithout text to see through and not to be lead by text. It can save a lot of mental ill people and all others wanting to get the feeling and not always the words. I love my son so much that i have not words for it. And i made my life goal with working in love. It has been the best journey in life and i never left him behind. And knowing that i made my goal and that he loves life and stay happy with confidence and is a good friend makes my heart at peace. I am not a runner anymore, but a walker that goes through life by peace. To have the full attention to people that needs me. I am so kind that more people get into my life and i see them be happy and relaxed and it is the best compliment i can get. So to all mothers and fathers. Follow youre children always and never let them alone. Show them you care everyday and sometimes several  times a day. We have been all from McGyver to Harry Potter to Indiana Jones. And i have to thank a horse named Quality Dreamer for giving my child a lot of confidence by working with this horse. The horse was very speacial and the first part we had him not easy to handle but he gave love to my son from day one. To have something that gives confidence and always being led to youre own identity and choises and to be able to follow youre own dreams with a litle help forms a happy child. I have loved my son before i gave birth to him and today my whole posture changed. I got straight in the back again and in stamina because i made the life greatest love and succes in the world and i never stop loving my son. It is easy doing this by heart. It feels better in my life right now than winning an Oscar or Olympic Gold medal. I invested time in what was most important to me and it payed off. I never leave you my son ! I love you with all my heart ! :-)
" Be youreself and play it is the best advice i can give a parent it makes loving easy. "

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar