lørdag 6. desember 2014

I Did The Impossible !!!

Since April i have gone down 25 kilos and it has nearly been an impossible diet since i have medication in the body that lowers the metabolism in the body. I took back all my nurse skills and my learnings from a natural diet teached at the nurse collegeuniversity and put it with some advices from myself and from a 92 year old patient that was stronger in the body than 20 years old people. He talked to me about lifestyle and food and he smoked sigarettes and was very healthy and not at least strong. I have reached my goal and is slim again but are exersising for toning the body and reshapen it again and i will lose some more weight because of that. Millions of people struggle with theire diet goals and some are on a diet all the time and think about food and lifestyle all the time. And that can give serious health problems because they dont have quality on life in theire diet and are to fixed at not eating anything that gives a lot of calories. I eat all the food i want and regulate it with exercise in a good way. And i am writing a diet book in what i have done and what to live after to get a figure that you like and is built for health. I dont slim to show a perfect body, but a body that handles life in a health based way. Today i got down in a pair of jeans size 30. And i soon fits back in all my old jeans. And i am off next week to buy new clothes for myself as a present to myself for making this impossible goal. All my secret is that the diet i follow you dont lose muscles. You keep them and stay strong. And i am very strong in my body. So i am about to teach in a book how to live in flow and diet down whitout thinking about food and how to set goals to reach for. And everybody will get the body they want in a easy way that makes you live a natural way with eating what you want. And it also allow you to eat snack and cakes etc... You form the diet toward youre own life and form youre goal and live a happy peaceful life by basic goals for youre life that makes you reach youre full potential. I have turned my all life around and work with myself everyday and that keeps me in flow nearly all the time. It is easy beeing in this life then. And to all people struggling to get healthy and slim. There is a easy way and my diet is good and makes a pluss to youre economy that you save money during the diet and get more muscles.
I exercise everyday and bicycle, walk and dance. And monday i start all over again in the gym to tone the body more to fit this life and make everyday a happy day. Everybody can lose weight when i managed to do it with medication and life problems that was not easy to handle and you never get mood swings out of my diet. It will be a book next year and i will work with a professional nutritionist that i met hospitalised for over a year ago. He liked the way i looked on food and how to manage to stay healthy and a business idea i had. He saied : " Call me when you get well and i might work for you. " That nutritionist was against protein shakes and powder and svore to a natural basic diet. And he is one of the best exercised man i have ever seen. But i stick to the advices from the 92 year old patient. That made my life easy and made me strong. But i have been exercising my whole life and that puts a ground basic to the muscles in the body. So today i celebrate the impossible beeing done with confidence and will and together with flow it has been a good journey back to the real and natural life again. So get in youre life best shape by never giving up even on bad days. It is easy to go down in weight you just need patientse and flow. When you have that you can do the impossible !!!
" Get the body you want by forming life goals and make youre diet natural and easy to live with. "

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar