mandag 15. desember 2014

Mona Lisa`s Crown

Today has been a day in a regular monday with litle to do. But i managed to get up early of phone calls from friends and went to the store buying a lot of food to have a cosy time in the snow. I lighted candles inside in my litle appartment and read and studied The Mona Lisa of Leonardo Da Vinci. I like the silk print i got in a vintage store a lot and i realised something new. That on the right side of Mona Lisa`s head there looks like there is painted a crown that look like an iceberg. I wonder a lot about this and the genious and the mystical with Leonardo Da Vinci captures me. What if he travelled the world and was on expeditions to the south pole/ antarctica ? We never know. But it looks like Leonardo has seen icebergs and managed to paint it like a crown of illusions. Maybe Mona Lisa was very special to him and a person he thought higher about then any other. He must have liked her a lot. And i write eariler about my studies about The Mona Lisa and she mostly seemed like she wrote and painted herself. There will be tales about this painting in ages. And now the mystery about Mona Lisa also lives with me. I like art a lot and study it and tomorrow i am off to buy a new computer and a photocamera to the blog. It is my christmas present to myself and a goal of making it back to a better life. I have had a good regular day today with a lot of cosy feelings and i have watched kids playing in the snow. I like snow a lot it gives Norway a scene that shapes Norways identity and it is fun all you can do in the snow. And the scenery gets so beautiful. So in the snowland Norway we get a white christmas. Wish you all the best and remember that mysteries and exitement can come to you on the most regular days making them special. Live one day by the time with plans that gives you vision and dreams that are good. It helps you to always stay happy.
" Gods Mysteries Always Will Exite Humans And Making Everyday Something Special. "

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar