torsdag 4. desember 2014

I Was Heared Today / Prayers Helps :-)

Everyday is worth a lifetime to live for and to value life is the most precious thing in life. And i have a very good day. I started the day early and went to the doctor and he agreed in not giving me medication if i saied yes to a closer work with him. So now i am starting on the road back to myself again because i am not ill by Schizophrenia. And i am solid at ease, confindent, happy and have a lot of peace in my heart and mind. I went afterwards to the bank to get a litle loan to a new computer, smartphone and a photographer to my book that will be published in about two weeks from now. I got approved as a writer for some days ago and can give out my self help book. I think it will work good on most people and give hope and courage. The best thing is to live in reality because we do all get bad days. And it is the secret to change them to a happy day and make humour out of the bad days. We are humans and react to life. The secret it to stay with God and live a peaceful life. It is not a boaring life, there is always much to do. But the magic was that i lowered my goals and got more done. And now i am writing on two more selfhelp books that explains a bit more. It is easier for me to write in norwegian because i write better on my main language.
After i had written for today and had a very good dinner i went for a walk and to collect my mail. I got a surprise. I got a letter from the Norwegian Childrenombudsman ( i cant find a better translation but it is from the gouvernement for children that takes care of children in Norway ). I wrote to them about two cases as a nurse for one month ago, and got a very good and happy answear that the cases i wrote about for children in Norway is filed and is to be considered for working with for years ahead. I got so happy because the cases for children has worried me for years. And they heard my prayers for children here in Norway. So i am so happy that Norway in some years will be a even better country for children and families if they work with the cases.
I see that struggle and never ever giving up will is the best to take with you. It can take a bit longer time. But by patientse, peace and love all youre fights close to youre heart will work out good. And today i got a letter good enough answear to put in my CV. I am the first one telling about the problems in the two cases. To see the world as it is can be hard and drive you into grieve and depression. But hard work and love gets the problems solved. I love life at this moment so much because i have always felt so priviledged that i had responsibility to work for others. And i chosed to follow my heart and that is never wrong. The letter from the Childrenombudsman is a evidence that i am not Shizophrenic and i am so happy to recover again. And maybe my whole diagnoze was just misunderstandings. I really dont know. I have an advice to give to all readers, never ever give up and sometimes take the challenge and fight for others that is not so easily heard. It gives you even more courage and confidense and the best part peace of mind at heart and soul.
" Sometimes You Must Dare To Give All That You Got. "

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar