søndag 14. desember 2014

Heartache

Heartache can turn youre whole life around and get you into depression if it is not cured. It can not be treated with medications because it is grieve. And to all people suffering from heartache it goes over by time and to change focus. It takes normally a year before it goes over and talk about it to people that are close to you. All heartache can be healed and there is not only one person for you. The world is filled with good people men and women and you just need to take time and dont fall appart completly. A good song can help you and i desided today to put out the official music video from the band Madrugada. Madrugada is spanish and means the darkest hour before the sunrise. And it is also the time when the birds start to sing. I have to be honest and tell that mostly my suffering has been heartache, but i have chosed to stay alone because i wanted to give my son all of my time and not get involved with men i did not know and get personal problems because the reality is when the first love goes over reality gets in and there gets always problems and i know by heart that i made the right choise. But it has not lacked on men wanting me. I have many as good close friends and when i was hospitalised in another city far from here i got five proposals from good men that wanted me the best and they did not see me at my best but at my weakest and still wanted me. One of them i like a lot and he is an extremly kind man more beautiful than Brad Pitt and i asked him to change his life and go into acting. I told him that if Lord Of The Rings and The Hobbit had seen him they had taken him in as an actor because he locked like an strong elf with extremly beautiful green eyes. He found me at a unit without make up and whitout my own clothes. I had to walk in ugly clothes from the unit. Still he wanted me for my kindness and the way i am. And maybe i should have sayed yes...but still i wanted to give my time to my son. We have had hard times but now it seem like all my job and effort in reading and studies are paying off. I get papers to my CV on things i do and i have bought www.centralbureuofmedicine.com to qualitysecure the health care system and do research on medicine and give out a magazine and also research in cases that are not easy to solve. I start this next year. The reason why i not work as a nurse at a hospital is that i see how litle the resources are and that sometimes the job is not good enough done and there is lack of money so the patients dont get good enough treatment. The closest to my heart is psyciatric treatment and it needs to be kinder and my main study of this is that nearly all mental problems starts from grieve over something. If it is treated as natural cases with a good nurse or a doctor the mental problems will not expand because we react on life. And my story is not unique. I just got a natural hard time and did got medication that i dont respond on because it is by outer problems and cases started from a heartache. But it heals by time and new love finds you all the time. There is billions of people in the world and the right man or woman can turn up when you just dont have no idea that they turn up and it can be at a time in youre lifetime when you think that all is gone. I thank so much all good men i have met and when i am all myself i might find mr. right or maybe i find him soon by someone who strenghtens me and makes me whole by love. There is always hope. Dont think you have to be perfect all the time because real men dont want the perfect woman they want perfect love and that is something different. Love everyday and know that you heal even if you have lost somebody you love. Use time and know that a better man or woman can come into youre life in another perspective than what you have ever dreamed about. Look for perfect love not the perfect man or woman. There is love for you because you are loved.
" Always be open for love - but chose the one making you a better person. "

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar