mandag 29. desember 2014

Pegas One Saved My Life

This is Pegas One, i am not the best photographer but she is an beautiful black Belgium Warmblood race and she is kinder than i ever could think a horse could be. I thought i was very well again but Pegas One should show me that i was not. I am going of medication and is tired still of the values of medication in me but it is lowering down. Pegas One protected me very aggressive towards another horse that wanted to bite me. And she guarder me as a colt. Pegas One is 23 years old and in very good shape of owners treating her good. I was out riding her some days ago and i was happy but nervous. I had not been riding a horse on 7 years and the horse i was riding 7 years ago remembered me and my talking and apples. He made noises and was extremely friendly. Pegas One is a though mare. She tests out the person treating her and you have to work calm with her but she was nearly sleeping when i brushed her face. When it was time to ride i was scared of my balance and falling off. But Pegas One talked to me. She stroke her head gentle on me and nodded her head with humor telling me : " Don't be scared it will go all right. I don't harm you. " And i went up on her back and in seconds i understood i had not been all me, but was all me again of Pegas One. All my balance and perception got back in second and my mind went in " Flow " and that is a focused state of just being that is the best to be in for humans. The riding lesson lasted for an hour but it seemed like 15 minutes and i was back as a rider as i used to and not nervous at all but working gentle and secure with the horse. The mental state of flow is with me all the time and i move differently. Pegas One gave my back massage and in the evening after the riding lesson grieve went away and my back let go of pain and a damage i have had in the neck is healed. I love Pegas One so much that i can't explain it. She is a horse that i get to ride once a week and maybe more. The owner of the stable is a fantastic woman helping me out and she is so loving that she gets me even better. So Pegas One turned my whole life around and protected me from hospitalization. Nurses wanted to get me to hospital but doctors said no. So i thank the doctors for listening to me and telling me that i am not psychotic but functioning good. And they wanted me to go to Pegas One so the horse saved my Christmas. They know more than we think horses and can sense moods in us humans. And Pegas One saved my life and got me even more well. Even though i thought i was all healed. My mind is functioning like it did before i got ill and Pegas One got out all bad memories and healed me. My son is so happy for Pegas One and want to go to the stable together with me and of the result Pegas One got out in me he wanted to start to ride himself. So Pegas One is a living miracle creator and i thank the Lord above for her. I will stay with her until she dies and move closer to the stable to be there as often as i can.
" God Can Show You That He Wants Things Even Better Than You Think And Create Miracles. "

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar