tirsdag 30. desember 2014

Soullife With Pegas One She Is A Dream

My life has changed so much in days thanks to Pegas One. This Picture is from the first time we met. She had not taken contact with me yet or protected me as she did against an aggressive horse. Pegas One has thought me to not worry. She has taken all my burdens and worries away by being a extremely strong and though horse. She chooses people out and accepted me at once. She stood at this picture observing me and  listening to my voice. The christmas season has been good this year bringing me back. So much that my son was to dinner with me to day and laughed of me and i was all me again talking like i used to, not being calm and defensive all the time because of all i have been through. Pegas One takes hold of my soul and lift it back in place. And i look forward to a better life than i ever have had because of Pegas One. My son who is becoming a physical therapist in about three years from now wants to learn to ride because of the change in me and the kindness and love in Pegas One. And i think Pegas One will love him more than me because he is stronger and kinder than me. So next saturday my son and me go and take riding lessons on Pegas One together. She brought me back to my son and i love this horse so much that i give my life for her and guard and protect her. She is the meaning of my life now because my son is grown up and live in another city and study.

This christmas before i met Pegas One i was not in the mood to decorate so much because i did not want a lot of memories and be in grieve over all we have lost in our life. I have a place i keep my focus on life and my place to protect and guard and that is the closet where i keep the statue of a mare with a colt. I bought it when i sold my horse Quality Dreamer and a symbol of who i am and i always keep my eyes to this statue. This christmas i did not have a christmas tree even though we always used to go to our forest and pick a tree. I took a christmas tree in silver and a santa claus in the shelf together with all my wishes for life, and a miracle happened Pegas One came into my life with all my dreams old and new and she guards me. And i am sure she will guard and protect my son more than me. Life is to live by the soul in feelings. All kinds of feelings, but to have a place to go in love with someone that understands you and for me it is a horse. She created a miracle and give a mother and a son all they lost in life back. Pegas One is loved and is a miracle i pray that she will live for many years more. She is 23 years old. But is strong and in good health of a owner that gives her good nursing. So life can change by God to a better life than you ever dreamed of, and Pegas is humorous and tells me to have fun. On the first picture i put out of her on the blogg she smiles :-)
" Gods Love For You Is Bigger Than You Think And He Leads You To Places To Find Back All You Lost. "

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar