søndag 21. desember 2014

Why Life Is Not Easy

Once upon a time there was a christmas gift to all humans. The litle child Jesus Christ was born on Christmas day. His life was not easy. But he had a good humour, laughed a lot and was a great speaker and not at least incredible strong. His kindness lives on today in the love he gives to the world. But his life was a lot of suffering and he stayed many times alone in the mountains praying and thinking about life. Since 1980 there has been a lot of popular psycology that tells us that we all can stay happy all the time. But we live in a world with great differences and war. It does something to us. It can be hard to take it all in that life does not give the best to everyone. But there is chosies and we can chose all life. My son told me once that : Good choises leads you closer to God. " I have taken that as learning. That you can learn from others. And i listen to people making it good in life. I am so thankfull to my son who has seen all my suffering, but have had a secure mommy. I have never been psycotic together with my son until he was 18 years old. And i thought i would lose him if he saw me different and filled with anxiety. I got something to think about my whole life that day for nearly three years ago. Because my son laughed of me. It was the wierdest thing he even had been out for. And he sat down to talk to me and wanted to know all about me and psycosis. The result was that i was voulontary hospitalised with 52 in rest pulse. I was in such a good state hospitalised that i was in peace nearly the whole time. And my son teched me to interwiev psycotic persons and he shall have the credit for that. That the right questions and a inntelligent talk gets away psycosis. All i have talked to get back to reality and get peace because someone really cares. I am so proud of my son that i in November at a very hard time in my life wrote him a poem : " When The Star Shined For The First Time. " On tuesday this week it was printed in the paper together with an article from UNICEF. I got so happy i cried. Because my son has always been a helper. With a mom taking in all the world and that gives troubles sometimes. My son is home for christmas and i cant ask for more. He read the poem and liked it a lot and was proud of me. It gives me spirit to go on. Because life is not easy all the time. I have good quality on my life, but there is problems. And we suffer. And some more in the christmas. But life is hard. And Jesus suffering makes it easier for me having a role model. Because why should life be easier for us than for Gods own Son ? We have to hold on and realise that we live in a world with interactions but with many good laughs. And youre hardest time can be something to laugh about when you get over it and look back. There is always different ways to look at a problem or a conflict. And remember that you are born strong. To break down is often a token on beeing to strong over a long time. So i hope you reduce stress in the christmas time and remember that life is a specter of colours. We all live it differently there is not one with youre life story, youre DNA or youre fingerprints. So remember that you are special and that youre biggest fear can be something to laugh about and sorten out many problems confronted. We suffer, but we live and we grow stronger. There is love for everybody, even in hard times and maybe then you find the strongest and most precious love in youre life. And it can change youre whole life and the life of many others. And thanks to my son a unit will have me to speak about treatment of psycosis. And my son has healed me with his security, love and laughter and i cant wait to spend the christmas season together with my hero and favourite person in the world. Life is hard, but i feel like the luckiest person on earth. So remember that what you want in youre life might always has been there together with you and i have already gotten my chritmas present with a healthy and strong child on 21. It gets me going all the time. And christmas will be good i know. With all i want in this world together with me. Have faith - God is alway there :-) Have a great christmas with youre loved ones. I wish you all the best. Youre weakest part in life might be youre greatest strenghts - so hold on forever - you are loved.
" God Loves You - So Dont Worry. "

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar