søndag 7. desember 2014

One Hillarious Happy Sunday !

Today i desided to celebrate all we have achieved in life my son and me. We have managed our goals in life and my son is doing very good in life with studies and work and has had exams before christmas. I desided to take him out on dinner on the most exclusive resturant in the city of Aalesund. But when we arriwed there my son desided that he was not so hungry that he would like me to pay so much for food. And he used his common sence that he is known for and guided me to a good Indian resturant i have never been to before. And it was an experience for the senses. It was so good food that we enjoyed it very much and had a very good time. And the atmosphere was good and we relaxed and talked and laughed. It is so good to be back to life again and i had desided to dress up and be all me again so i wore a dress and jewelry and felt good. It is so good for my son to see his mommy back in life again comfortable and secure and it is like winning a big lottery in life. Everyday gives me something to be happy for and i live a good life. I have my goals to work with and focus on the everyday happiness plan, because it is in the everyday we live. And sometimes like today we can do special things. It is like my life is turning into a dream or a fairytale that i have been through a storm and is back to a normal and happy life. All can change in youre life if you work with youre attitude towards everyday life and make special habits that makes you feel good and do them because it is not party all the time. And to live a simple life lets you do more work. It is easier to focus on what you really want and what to do. Because when you get happy in the everyday life you get peaceful and a lot of stress goes away. I live so happy right now that i have to pinch myself and sometimes i am so happy that tears of joy streams down my face. Because when you are in a situation you never thought would change of outer causes can take away youre hope for life and you are left with suffering. And all that is away. I have such a good and happy day making it good in life and reaching goals again and is cured from a mental illness. And to live better than many people is strange to see because i have high quality on  life knowing that i am moving towards my dreams of life. I am writing, exercising, painting. hanging out with friends that comes and visit me and get phone calls everyday from people that loves me. And today to celebrate together with my son was a huge goal beeing fulfilled. Because it has been years since we did it the last time. My son had a great time and nothing makes me more happy. So to work with youreself and follow youre dreams no matter what it will cost i recomend people to do because you get a greater happiness and peace in youre life. problems go away and you get normal in all levels of life. So work for youre dreams it is the most precious gift because you turn into youre own true selv with more confidence and security and life gets happy. So dont put youre dreams on the shelf. Go for them in the litle and in the big issues and know whatever the situation is you can do it if you put youre mind to it.
" Go For Youre Dreams And Turn Into Youre Own True Self. "

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar