torsdag 10. mars 2016

Community Treatment


Today i had visit of two nurses from the county community treatment team. I told them about a letter i got that they had told that it was impossible to make an individual plan, something i have asked for in over four years. They told me that they had not said this, and i had to believe them and somebody is lying. I dont understand all that is going on.
I told them further that i should have been delivered goals and part goals from the nurse that is in leading of the treatment together with the day plans i got.
She told me that i had to write this down on my own, but i told that i wanted to work together with someone making the goals. Then she told me that she was not responsible for this.
They have to be able to write a nursing plan for me. They shall understand my illness and what goals the best way is to lead to a healed life.
The nurse question is :
" How can Mona become healed and healthy ? "
And then they have to study for what makes the patients well.
I understand that i have to do all on my own, and i dont understand why they talk to the family about me, and the family talk little to me about my health.
The Feeling Good Handbook i work with alone, they did not comment on this book.
They told me that they wanted me the best and that i recovered and that i had a lot of knowledge.
But another nursing team from the institution i have been on wanted to have a meeting with the community treatment team to work out an Individual Plan. I am in the right by Norwegian laws to have a guidance plan in the nursing i receive to recover.
I write a book about plans and goals for patients and with an evaluation form where the patient shall write down how he feels his communication is with the nurses to keep the nursing by the laws. They shall not harm the patients. And worry them.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar