mandag 14. mars 2016

It Is Normal To Worry


It is normal to worry.
Everyday we meet problems, and i have a problem in understanding my treatment.
There have been no plan in the treatment of me and i worry for my health.
It is a normal thing to do, unless the worrying comes out of control.
You need a focus on life to reach you're goals.
Without any plan for you're life you end up drifting away into areas that might not be healthy for you.
An athlete is trained by a coach to improve his presentations and how to be theire best.
But you need breaks.
You need rest, you can't stay on top all the time.
To find out how much you can take is a healthy start.
I have been through so much that i am not sure on how much more i can take in my life.
But i have a healthy son that guides me in-between to tell me that :
" You are not mad mommy - just a little bit crazy. "
And he loves me sometimes for this.
I need to make a plan for my life and sit down with people that knows how to guide me.
They have given me a diagnose, but it dont seem like they know how to treat the diagnose.
This book i present again is for å reinforce the impression that self talk is a way out of depression, anxiety and mind control.
It gives you back you're sanity to listen to yourself talking in a uplifting, caring and reasonable way.
It can stop muddy thinking that just drags you down.
The book is written by Joseph J. Luciani, PH.D
It is a safe book to read to get you're power and control back in life.
I am not up for so much control in life, but that it moves towards healing in a free way, that gives me courage to do what i dream of doing.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar