søndag 13. mars 2016

Painting The Tiger


This Tiger I have painted to get to be myself again and to show that the tiger is not the most dangerous animal in the world. The elephant is more dangerous than the tiger.
To paint ease you're mind and can show who you are.
I handle tigers in my mind all the time. But i am not a tiger myself but human.
Tigers spend a lot of time on their own. 
But some of them can be social.
It is researched on that tigers have an infra mood. They feel things on far away and that keeps them on their own.
I know tigers, and the world is to be created new by the generation coming after us.
Children tell that they want their parents to listen to them more and plan for them.
The earth is in need to be saved.
And it can be done by telling the truth.
I paint also porcelain, it is called painting China in Norway and England.
It is one of my favorite hobby and i have created my own designs.
Painting is a hoby mankind has done since the beginning of time.
Paint all you can, and i will also recommend the army to paint and get out the artistic mind in the soldier. Because it is better than mindfullness.
Everybody can paint and grow a more healing mind in their imagination to tell who they are.
Real life can be something else than isolation and what goes on in isolation.
It has shown by research from the British army that people go into psychosis after one week in isolation.
Work therapy has to be created in every hospital even in physical illness.
It keeps the mind focus and gives freedom to the spirit.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar