mandag 14. mars 2016

Heart Feelings - Kind


I was in a cooperative meeting around me.
It did not turn out good.
They talked around themselves and one nurse was lying about things i have said that never have been discusses. And i was very quiet.
I had with me a teddybear to show that i am kind and i was worried my heart stopped of aching.
The doctor acted strange and did something.
She also gave me more medication and more often medication and i can't understand why when i have so much side effects that i sometimes can't move properly and have to take side effects medication.
My county doctor was not present and i dont understand why.
My heart is normal
and someone has placed on images a normal ecg reading in how i shall do that because at my ecg reading at the doctor i was not allowed to se the ecg reading.
I am kind and i know with heart is the best way to heal is to follow you're heart so it can rest.
I gave the teddybear to my mother that told me later after the meeting that now is the time that we shall make it without doctors in a little while.
She dont feel that we are given help in the psychiatric field and one nurse talked about moving me to a permanent institution.
I have a free life and if i was not strong they could have scared me a lot with this.
My mother said that they are not titled to do so with me.
They are not kind to me.
And if they have given me a diagnose i am entitled to get the best care possible.
I was with the dogs afterwards and they was extremely kind to me.
I pray for the dogs and give them healing and they like that a lot.
I think that dogs save the world with being our best friends.
Sleep well and i hope i make it through.
This is " Toya "
alias
" One Step Closer "
named after the song on the U2 album
" How to Dismantle An atomic bomb. "

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar