fredag 11. mars 2016

This Song Made Quite A Mess Around Me


I have always been a great U2 fans.
The 22. November 2004 the record " How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb " came out.
I was hospitalized that day and got a record of a friend of mine.
I did not fool myself with " Vertigo " and what they sing. 
But a doctor got very schizophrenic against this record.
He has gone around in units showing his litle finger with his hand held up high.
There should be no mental or bodily manipulation toward patients in this behavior.
I started to burn my little finger because of this with cigarettes to show how he treated patients with mental manipulation.
The doctor do not communicate with patients unless they are kinder than Jesus.
I burned my little finger of Dire Straits :
" Money for Nothing "
to make the doctor understand that he deprived patients.
The same doctor isolated me for moths without any impressions and ruined my mental health.
He treated me against human rights.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar