søndag 13. mars 2016

Nurse Copied Me

15: March 2012 i got hospitalized and a nurse always commenting my hair 
even in crisis and tears.
That always focused on the outer side of me and how i looked like.
She copied me from the picture on this blogg taken and was in my moves and adapted my body language.
She was quite a bit more extreme than me.
And i wrote notes about it.
I know why she did it and have not told the story yet.
But she was proud of being a little alike me,
she always told that people told us we are alike.
But we are not.
She is much more lower than me.
And i have a more muscular body of exercise in teams and learned a lot from sports.
She has never done sports.
She has been obsesses talking about me to others in the unit,
she did not knew that i got to know this from others.
I got sad of being tricked in pain.
A nurse shall never work like this,
or go so sexy dressed in a unit.
She broke my heart
and i shaved of all my hair and was bold for a while
and gained weight to 100 kilos to get out of the psychiatric forced treatment.
And so i did.
They treated me kinder when i was fat.
When i got thin again and had sex appeal they closed me in and gave me more medication.
I have written about the story early in the blogg.
And starts to find the truth.
I write books and love this man.
Laugh for a while, she dont have a clue on how i really are as a person.
Let the adventure begin.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar