fredag 11. mars 2016

What Happened With My Medication

I was hospitalized in February last year and was kind. The doctors has written wrong about me in the journal of a doctor from Hungary that did not understand me.
She wrote so crazy about me in lie that one doctor understood. But i got sendt to a security unit and i should never been there. I should be treated at open institution in the district.
If i raise my voice they think i am psychotic so i have to talk very gentle to them.
At incoming in hospitalization i wanted freely medication with trilafon tablets 4 mg times two a day. And the doctor gave me this.
But a doctor gave me forced medication anyway and told that i did not want to take voulounterly medication. He lied and started to treat me with injection.
There came in the room over eight strong men to a woman and scared the shit out of me. And they acted like they were though and that it gave them self esteem to handle me with force.
I could not do anything aggressive to get out of this mess. 
And so i did something.
I flashed my ass to them.
I dragged down my pants and gave them full monty.
As a joke to what they did.
Some of the men got scared.
Some handled it good.
But the doctor did not manage to stay in the room of me flashing my ass and went out of the room.
I laughed afterwards but was in a mess mental of getting extremely tired.
And they gave me injection once a week with 2 ml Trilafon injection and i got strong side effects.
It ended up with 22 of values in the blood.
And it shall be between 1- 7 in the blood and at lowest dose possible in patients.
The doctor shall after the law hold himself after the prescription of the medication on the legally dose and did not.
They dont do it still.
I am tired, short of breathe and can hardly walk in the mornings.
They did crime against me and nobody listen to my complains to the region doctor that treat me psychotic of a medical idea.
The medical idea is probably stolen 
and it is a vitamin and mineral treatment product to use at home, so you can control you're vitamin and mineral levels at home and follow with them that you stay healthy.
If there is to litle vitamins and minerals you can go to the doctor.
It is just on the product idea plan and not been invented yet.
They moved me to security unit from open unit because i talked about this.
It is possible to make and the technology a woman in the USA has.
I have also more medical ideas and they treat me ill about them.
I am very kind and as a nurse working in hospital i walked around in silence a lot and wondered how the health system could do better.
I have more inventions but can't talk about them because of what has happened to me.
They tried to scare me to silence.
I am better without medication, but i can cooperate and go on less dose trilafon tablets.
Because a lot of nurses are not good in setting injection 
and some has been insecure doing it.
I am not scared of setting injections because i have worked at a unit where there is a lot of injection being set on patient to relieve pain.
I also got permission from the doctor to set injections on my father when he was ill, because he wanted me to do it.
I am scared of being contaminated by not hygienic enough with setting injections.
Nurses need often more education and you are not a good nurse before it has gone 25 years in practice.
They have broken the law and lied about me in the system and i am telling the truth here.
I go to the Human Court in Haag in a while with my case for breaking human rights and health care law in the treatment of me.
They are kind in-between, but medication is just a little part of the healing prosess.
There needs to be communication in hope for the patients and they have to go after the law.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar