fredag 11. mars 2016

Puppy Saves The Day


Today i have had an reaction on all going on and been extremly tired of the medication and all happening the last week.
I was a litle depressed or more a desperado in my mind. 
I looked after something saving me, and when i walked the long way to the store i met a man with a Shetland Sheepdog puppy that dragged the line towards me and i talked to them.
The Sheltie gave me goodness and happiness and a kiss on my cheek.
It made the whole day happier and tells me that i should get my own dog.
It will be a Flat Coated Retriever and here i live a dog goes strolls with himself.
The owners let him out and he exercises on his own and this make me laugh.
It is a dogs paradise where i live.
I have gotten Lasagna for dinner and is waiting for visitors to talk over all that has happened in the health care business.
It is time for a change.
Love dogs, because they are kinder than everything.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar