søndag 13. mars 2016

Real Life

The real life has to be shown by somebody.
This picture is taken of me today, not of the best photographer in the world. But does it really matter.
Pictures is memories of a lifetime.
This picture of me is taken of a person in years in the psychiatric field and exhausted of treatment and medication.
My mother visited me today and we had a good talk. She is kind.
I told her before she left for her home that we are worse than " Looney Tunes ", she laughed and i gave her a hug.
We had coffee and cupcakes 
and i know that the real me makes it through.
This is a picture without any make up and not a done hair.
But we need to show that breakfast faces also exists.
A man saved me isolated in another city with his own music.
He sat in the room together with me kind and smoking and letting me  listen to his music and that saved my life.
His name is Roger Ellingsen and he sings very good.
I put out some of his music so that people can understand that the psychiatric field can be very mysterious and bring you to places in you're mind that you never thought existed.
You can get to know yourself as a stronger person and develop self esteem by knowing that all people makes mistakes.
There is always hope for the future.
And i hope you all welcome a " Looney " into the society.
There is always fun to have.
And i laughed of a little anxiety attack before putting out the picture.
I laugh a lot, even in hard times.
Listen to the music and know that Roger Ellingsen is an extremely kind man. He was helping in saving my life. 


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar