fredag 11. mars 2016

What Happened To My Neck - I Got Injured

For over a year ago in a security unit i never should have been to treated me with shielding and isolation without having somebody to talk to.
I wanted to call my lawyer and got refused by a mail nurse to do so.
It is against the law.
You have right to call you're lawyer at anytime.
I got upset and refused to go to my room.
I was standing tall.
They took grip on me and carried me into the hall of the shielding.
I did nothing and when they released me 
i stood with my faca against the wall not threatening the nurses and hold grip into a door list.
There was three persons at the scene.
Two men and one woman.
One man should run the show and tries to be the strongest, but leading patients to room should be done by taking the patients in the overarm and lead them into the room.
The one man show is in the army and he took head grip on me and i got all in shock and scared for my neck in the grip he held me.
Then he bent my neck and something broke in it.
I got pains straight away and i slapped after him in self defense.
He then took through grip on me that was so tight that i felt it several days later.
I got into shock of the treatment and got nearly killed in panic attack of this.
My neck har hurted since that and it took over one year before they sendt me to MR research.
It showed damages, but the doctor told me it was of the side effects of the medication. And refused me to read the epicrise from the ortheoped treating this.
I hurt every day and must sleep on the coach because my bed is so soft that it gives me more neck pain.
I called the Police and they did not care. 
They just asked : " What do you want with this with us. "
I have gotten post traumatic stress disorder of this.
And the same man taking the head grip threatened me with taking it again.
In an incident with the family a woman stroke me over the neck and it did not feel good, and some has rolled the neck to me.
It is mental manipulation.
I have a hard time surviving after the psychiatric ruined my life.
My economy was put under guardian something they did not have the right to do because it shall up in court, and they have never done that.
And by my financial guardian has taken my economy into crisis.
She has not paid bills for several months without information to me about budget and bills to pay.
I am tricked around in the whole system.
It has costed over 20 millions norvegian krone to destroy my life.
If they had given me the money i had could started firms and let people get to work.
I am not capable to do so much after being ruined physically and mentally by the psychiatric field.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar