søndag 13. mars 2016

It Is A Though World

The world has always been though.
You live for many year in a zone of peace and joy before the problems occur.
But it is to stay alive that is the important factor and not give up.
I never dreamed my life would be like this, but i suffer for more people than me to make a change in the psychiatric health field.
I can't understand why it should be so hard to do to change the system into kindness and not into the leading system of other people making a career and be more focused on themselves.
There  is good people in the system.
A man working in a unit drove me home one day last year, and he told me :
" Hang in there no matter what ! "
" Okay, i will do. "
" You know i have been a drug addict for over 20 years and made it through and educated myself to health care worker. "
He probably have been more ill than me.
He is a good man and told me further.
" People ask me how it is to work with crazy people ? "
" I answer them ; that so long there is patients it all work out fine. "

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar