onsdag 25. mai 2016

Baby Patrol

It is hard times in the hospital, but i am on my way out.
When I break, i break into kindness and innovative new ideas.
If i had been working as a nurse, i had been working at the medical field.
I got an idea for several years ago, about a new ecg machine to find the heart rhythm better and more secure. Yesterday morning it developed into new born babies. I need them to be secure for a long and healthy life and have idea for a new ecg machine for new born babies.
It needs to be procedure to take ecg of children new born and a few times during the first year of life.
I am very kind and need someone to work with on the ideas.
I want the most loved ones to be secure and welcome into this world on the best and most secure way for new born and their family.

I have chronicle head ache and is worried about my mental physical health. I get medication and dont respond good on this physically. I have a lot of side effects.
But my mother has been in contact with other institutions and solutions.
I hang in there still.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar