torsdag 26. mai 2016

Status Quo

The honest truth is that the medication i take dont work well.
It is hard to get the doctors to understand this status facts.
I have severe side effects and have a head ache they dont take seriously. I am afraid that i might get a stroke soon. It works on the nervous system and i dont have good movements. The sense of the skin feeling when touching the skin is different and it hurts to blink the eyes.
I am about to take medication today. It is forced medication with injections and the honest truth is that i took volounterly medication by tablets and wanted to go on a lower dose. Even if i said so they took me on forced medication, and it is against the law.
I am working on a complain to the man in the norwegian department for peoples rights is to be held.
The doctors has broken the law and does not take good care of my health. It is against human rights. I need help, and have people in my family helping me. They have had enough of the treatment and work for better solutions for me, to get a good life.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar