tirsdag 31. mai 2016

Isolation

When I was isolated in 2012 and nearly for three years something happened.
You dont go to isolation like a kind Teddybear ( they are really the bravest ones - i bought me a teddybear that i talked to - it was really fun getting a teddybear with personality. )
I did a lot of things, just to keep the time going and hoping for freedom of life.
Silent cries was settled out during a lot of different treatment.
After a while of being MacGyver for a while i settled out to be a researcher, a little scientist put in a white room. I started to research on time and the hours in the watch to find a connection. I wrote it all down, and the study got stolen from me. Metallica has now produced a watch i will buy for my son and me soon. There is a lot in the world not researched on.
There is the discovery of the days, buy studying time and seize the day.
You find Metallicas watch under store in their homepage.
I also played DR. House MD and played it so well i got the same treatment as he did.
I really laughed, even though it hurted.
I have written all about my acting in isolation in a Novel on 543 pages and it is a story from real life never been told before. I say like Metallica : " Time Marches On " - everybody got a life and do the best out of it no matter where you are. Crazy or not Crazy - i am laughing right now.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar