tirsdag 31. mai 2016

The Book Thieves


I searched hospitalization this time to get secure and covered. But other things happened. I got more medication, but i have to say that a lot of people treated me kind.
But right before i left for home i discovered that my books was stolen. It was J K Rowling and her crime novel under the name Robert Galbraith, that is about the psychiatric treatment and a super model dying. I did not get to read the entire book and it is about talking about the psychiatric treatment.
They also stole this book :

The book is good and i have read it several of years ago.
The books is expensive and i dont have money right now to buy new ones.
They said that the books was not stolen.
But they are not in my suitcase and not at my home.
So where are they ?
I really dont know what happened to them.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar