onsdag 25. mai 2016

The Secrets Of Mona Lisa


I have studied the Mona Lisa for two years now, and she always impresses me.
A detail i have never heard before is that she has curls on the one side of her head, and not on the other side.
A face is not symmetric. We all look different when we cover one side of the face. Faced together with one side and use the same side on bought, we get two different faces.
I have not the equipment to do this work right now. But it had been great if someone did that. I dont think it has ever been done.

The camera came out with the photo on the same side, but it is really two different sides of the face. You got to excuse me not being the best with a camera.
But Leonardo da Vinci had succeeded in revealing more of the mystery with this painting on Mona Lisa.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar