fredag 13. mai 2016

SAS - Agent Chris Ryan Writes Good


I am home today, and do not understand why they dont sign me out of the hospital.
It is a long story written in a novel i have finished and send to publisher today.
It is come to 543 pages and is a story about reality.
I am not schizophrenic but is scared over all they have done to me.
Some people are very kind.
I read the novel " Zero Options " by SAS - Agent Chris Ryan that writes about the reality in the world. It is an action novel. It is good and explaines a lot about the real world.
I am having coffee and cigarettes and try to find focus in that my son is coming home from the army today, and i will wash the house and make cake and good food that he loves.
My son was the best man in his troop on the 30 kilometer race with 11 kilos in weight on the back. He is safe and an extremely good man that saves his mother.
But in the way it should have been, we should not been involved in the things we are involved in.
Wait for my novel to understand that action and healing is everywhere.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar