fredag 20. mai 2016

Something New For Google

I have had an idea for some weeks. 
I have been and is still in hospitalization but on my way out.
I have had chronicle head ace for some days and it relieves itself out here on the farm i live on. I have been with the horses today and they made cheerful sounds when i arrived with carrots to them.
Mental Picture Manipulation do exists, and should not occur in a hospital.
For my reality it should not existed at all. It deprives people for the free mind and spirit. 
It can take people into a reality that makes mental illness.
I got an idea at once when i got mental picture manipulated :
A pair of glasses with video camera on, or photo camera to take pictures as proves on the people mental picture manipulation in the act of doing so.
I hope this glasses can be created for all, to also film and photograph the good stuff in life. To show how a person think and where the focus is.
Some people flow in their own reality, not discovered by health care workers that is narrow minded and do not really talk to patients, but treats after diagnosis.
I am not in the state of mind where they think i am.
I dream about a Lippizaner horse to be used as a therapeutic horse for healing traumas. This breed of horses is very stable, gentle and kind.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar