tirsdag 31. mai 2016

The Truth Is Here - And Never Forget A Best Friend

In 2012 i was hospitalized with isolation and it was close to terror, they did not take me outside and i was heavily and very soon shifted in medication. They played hazards with my life.
The same time my mother worked for my health and got me to be tested under a psychiatric doctor that research in vitamins and food.
It was taken blood samples of me and sendt to USA.
I got so little information that i got paranoid and thought they sendt the blood samples to NASA, i was very weird and talked french and i laughed myself of anti depressive medication.
I got diagnosed with Overmethyldration in 2012 and no doctor has treated me for it. It is hope for me and i do get healthy again.
The doctor i have now said that i would never get well again and it is against the law to take away the hope for a patient. I wonder now : Who is the crazy ones ?
Friday i am going to another doctor that took away my diagnose and he will get me in contact with the doctor treating me for Overmethyldation.
I am so mad at doctors nearly taking all my life that i might sign them in to hospital with the law in a short while.
I have so much headache of the medication i get now that i dont sleep well at night.
I am very kind and is a nurse and never gave up.
A friend of mine was here today and she researched in everything for me because i was to slow to do it myself on medication.
I do get all healthy again, with other medications and diet and vitamin treatment.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar