lørdag 21. mai 2016

The Magic In Life


The spring 2002 i was hospitalized for three weeks because of a depression and over work as a nurse. 
A work therapist presented me for " The Litle Prince ", because of my water colour paintings.
I never forgot this book and bought it the year after.
I have worked with a dream all the time since that day, because i understood the book.
That we adults never shall forget how it was to live in the adventurous childhood with real magic in life.
I understood that Antoine de Saint - Exupery waited for an answer. 
A letter from someone that understood that the imagination is a universe created by the spirit in humans. The true magic is to be found in friends. 
And i have that, and my son, that looked like an angel as a child with white curly hair.
I painted paintings to a world similar to the Litle Prince and waited for someone to understand. But no-one has done that, but a fellow patient understood this year.
The lines from being mental ill and with mental health is small.
The only thing i think of myself is that i think a bit different but not psychotic, but waiting that someone understands that people can believe that there is meaning in life and that God is up for surprises and humor.
The magic in life is created with daring to believe that there is a world of dreamt that can come true. I hope that everyone in the world is entitled to dream their own dreams, big or small and that they can have hope and faith in that they can achieve their dreams.
I will spend the day drawing and with my dream to a letter to Antoine de Saint Expert that i believe the Litle Prince has returned and understood the real magic in life.
In Norway there is a song from Alf Prøysen that is called :
" You shall have a day tomorrow that clean and unused stand. "
It is about drawing with white sheets what ever you want.
I draw this time hospitalized so they shall understand where i am in my mind. It helps.
Try to draw when you are in hospitalization to get them to understand that a drawing can get you're dreams back and yourself.


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar