lørdag 21. mai 2016

Fjellstua Wievpoint - an idea made it through with the doctor

Search " Fjellstua Wievpoint " - i can't get the page to lay out an link here. But i was there some weeks ago and it was a magnificent wiev over the west coast of Norway and the city of Aalesund.
I got an idea :
" What if they could start a hotel at the top of the mountain ? "
It would have been one of the greatest hotels in the world.
I designed it in my mind and present the idea here.
I am sure the owners of the restaurant and the wievpoint would easily get investors to build a hotel at the top of " Aksla Mountain. "
I told it to the leading doctor and she asked me to go to the owners to present the idea.
I saied : " If it is drawn by Snøhetta " - the same architectural bureau that drew the library in Alexandria ( it is Norwegian drawn ) it would have been one of the greatest hotels in the world.
I hope rumors get out and that the owners of Fjellstua can get to know that the idea came from me.
You can get very good ideas hospitalized and i am on my way out.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar