fredag 20. mai 2016

I Got A Phone Call

I have had a very good day at home.
For a few minutes ago i got a phone call from the unit that they wanted to take me back to the unit.
I guess it was because of my blogging.
I can't understand that for revealing my own truth about my reality and free thinking and new ideas i should be held in a mental unit, that cost over 1000 usd a day to keep me there.
I dont need to pay for it my self.
In Norway there is freedom of speech and i can't understand the way they treat me.
I saied : " The deal was to fetch me here at 19:00 in the evening. "
I think i get closed inside a unit of writing in my blogg.
I get healed by staying at home and have a very good and proud day of my son making it through.

" New Ideas And Reality Is Created All The Time. "

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar