mandag 23. mai 2016

Having A Bad Day

I am having a really bad day and need to laugh but it is not easy.
I am on heavy medication and is blurred in my vision and have headache on the right siden of the brain. I am at home and try to find something to do.
A friend of mine comes over soon and i hope i can have a good talk with her.
The treatment of me has taken a lot of my power and i am exhausted and tired of people playing games with me. Either with words or in silence.
I can't understand health care workers that are not in for the best for the patients.
I am kind, but get frustrated over the treatment. It is just short walks and then the rest is to sit in a chair, watch tv or smoking and drinking coffee.
I am still in there and have started on a new book.
The first book is sendt to publisher and is on 543 pages.
I am taking a walk to the beach right now and will try to enjoy the weather.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar