mandag 30. mai 2016

Surprisingly Happy After All

Today I got signed out of hospital, i have nearly my freedom back, but have the psychiatry on visits a few times a week. Something that I really dont understand. All that is in my head right now is a puppy. I might buy a Flat Coated Retriever this summer. And it looks like we are in for a great summer here on the islands. The fresh ocean air and breeze welcomed me home. And I got happy after all. Surprisingly happy and found out that i dont ask for much in my life.
I have been to the doctor today and i am not happy with the treatment they give me. And it has to be room to listen to the patients and i told the doctor to treat the patients as equal to them and with respect. Doctors has laughed at me in pain. I have headache on the right side of the brain and behind the right eye. I take pills for this and is worried because i can't sleep good at nights. I went to MR after my mother called in to the hospital and told the doctors to look after me. The doctor told today that it was nothing to worry about, but they has sendt the MR pictures to Barcelona in Spain, and i am in Norway. It got me worried. I am kind and a bit slow in my thoughts. But after all this i was happy to come home to the farm and put on a washing machine with clothes and have coffee and lemonade.
I know that i might go in for my battle for life and find another way to heal than the regular terms by the doctors and the psychiatric treatment. I feel that my brain is a tension and i relate it to mental picture manipulation that many people do. I dont do this myself. 
I will now relax on the farm and start to quit smoking and care about my son more than ever before. He is extremely kind and gives me comfort and hope.
I keep away from a lot of music today and relax in the sound of silence. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar