fredag 10. juni 2016

Flow And The Meaning Of Life

I have written last year in my blogg about " Flow " - it is a mental and physical state when nothing else matters and the meaning of life is clear to you.
Time and all suffering goes away in flow, even if you have an illness or is in a place with problems.
I read now the book : " Flow " - The psychology of optimal experience.
By Mihaly Csikszenthmihalyi.
He has researched in the state of " Flow " and the meaning of life.
It means to have control over the mind and you're psychology and when you control you're emotions, thoughts and feelings, you find flow.
Horses are researched on to be the best way to reach flow.
It is also the state of mindfullness.
Yesterday i was with the horses in a very low state.
But the horses lead me into a happy time. It is my favorite sport, because i am not a looney that likes to be alone all the time.
The computer and the information world is our obstacle to handle. It is really not our best natural way to live and to reach flow. We stress our mind a lot by staying connected all the time.
My son came home yesterday and was together with me and the horses. It gave me an incredible feeling og laughter and love.
It is my meaning of life.
To reach flow you have to follow you're heart. 
It is not like the author in the book about flow says that it is only a state of control.
It is to be free.
To feel free and feel that you are in shape of you're destiny and the true way in how God wanted you to live you're life.
The meaning of life occurs in every single second of you're life when you search love and happiness.
All sense of illness goes away.
I am going to study flow for a lot of years, to help people getting this state of mind and in the body to reflect over to others activities.
All in my life flowed like a miracle yesterday.
Today i am back in the side effects of medication and feel a bit down.
But anyway : Free to do what i really want in life.
It is to have a home.
And i have that now.



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar