torsdag 9. juni 2016

Jolly Good Time

I took charge in myself and dared to go riding.
I have a neck injury that is not treated and have not good core muscles after long time of hospitalization. But i choosed to ride " Blondye ", her name is not " Blondie " and she is an veteran in life with being 25 years. I understood the horse would understand me.
She came to me freely and helped out getting the bridle on.
She walked with me and showed stamina and strength. The Fjordhorse is a though horse built for riding in Norway and the climate her.
She loved me grooming her and fell nearly asleep.
I took on the sadle and adjusted it to me.
I took her out, but then she started to get powerful. She just wanted to eat green grass and not me to ride her. It all looked very humorous. 
I got in the saddle, and was not afraid.
But Blondye just wanted to eat green grass.
I managed to ride her a little while.
But she was very strict and strong towards me.
After 20 minutes i lead her back to the stable. And she relaxed. She wanted me to pet her and stroke my hands over her and she lowered her neck in relaxation. And showed that she was tired.
It is a practice in mindfullness being together with a horse that way.
And the most visdom in this is that i am not ready to ride so much yet.
I have to exercise yoga and train by walking before i can ride. I think Blondye understood this.
When i was finished giving her healing. I wanted to take her out of the stable. But she refused.
I wanted to take her in to the pastures before my son arrived. But Blondye refused. With all her strength she said clearly no to go out on the pastures. She gasped and wanted just to relax beside me. She was very kind towards me.
My son arrived and she looked up and after the sound of the car engine.
My son entered the stable and he got to se his mother happy but confused in what the horse was thinking. I nearly believed that Blondie was waiting for my son.
She greeted him gentle and chewed and licked her lips to him and said that she accepted him. And he got to pet Blondye and had a good time being together with a horse.
I went to fetch bread to Blondye inside the house, and my son held her alone.
He has not been together with horses since he was a child. But he was secure and strong.
Even if we wanted to lead her out with bread, Blondye refused. 
She wanted to sleep. And gasped and relaxed.
We laughed a bit about this.
But after a while, I got back and lead her out with being a bit strict with her in my voice. Then she finally followed us to the pastures.
My son went in to the horses and Ryvar the northland horse looked like a question mark in who my son was. My son walked beside the horses.
For me it is heaven giving me this time with my son.
And that my son see me living a complete and good life with horses.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar