søndag 6. mars 2016

Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life

I have had a bad day in the system.
I am over medicated and my heart rate is fast and i am short of breathe on overdose with Trilafon injection. I took medication in tablets voulounterly and they forced me on forced medication anyway and tell that they have tried to medicate me voulounterly, but they have not.
My heart works hard because of short of breathe and a lot of side effects.
I did not get a medical physical examination of the doctor.
I just go around and hang lose in the line and feel that i am dying early of a medication that is deprecating for me and i have been like this for over two years.
I functioned better without medication and was stronger and i did not get hospitalized often before they gave me a lot of medication.
The body takes a lot and is strong but nobody reports my side effects and nobody controls my blood pressure and my puls that is racing.
I dont know what nurses and doctors do against psychiatric patients in the psychiatric health filed.
I manage to laugh in-between but did not laugh at a nurse i worked together with earlier laughed at my situation.
I sometimes think the whole world has gone mad and that was the reason i got hospitalized in the fist place.
I need examination of a medical doctor that knows the body and the reactions.
I play music, read and talk to patients that are suffering and i need work therapy to function well. 
I did not get a diagnose before they took away the work therapy at the hospital for some years ago. Here i am now there is work therapy but all i want to do is to go home.
They dont know medical examination here.
Someone should have given me a thoroughly medical examination and given med an EKG to see how my heart works.
I am scared in-between of this happening and it is against the law.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar