mandag 7. mars 2016

Exhausted

To be treated in the psychiatric field can be something exhausting.
I was hospitalized of to much medication and can hardly walk. 
Today i had meeting with the doctor and the leading nurse her, she did all the talking, and about what happened yesterday with the nurse lying i was the one who got shielding from them. I dont understand the treatment and i wanted to go home. It is lack in understanding of my situation.
I had to go to the store and i wasn't sure if i managed the walk and asked the leading nurse if she could drive me. She said that no-one had the time, and i asked if they had time for a ten minute conversation. That she had time to. But she did not want to drive me.
I walked a slowly walk to the store and was feeling the bumping of my heart that is not good. And i did not get a medical examination today either, and it gives me a lot of worries.
I dont understand their nursing factor here in the district.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar