tirsdag 8. mars 2016

I AM Here

I am saved in the mood by " Blondie " the Fjordhorse and a friend of mine.
I had a bit of a hard time knowing that people has worked around me without giving me information. I got a letter from the Region Doctor that shall hold the laws together in the treatment.
I complained of not having Individual Plan that is signed by law that every patient shall have under long term treatment.
I have not had this in four years and a leader on the institution i was on now has written that i had a team around me working with me this years i have been hospitalized and that is not true.
I called the police to get help of all i have been through during the last time.
But the police officer was not kind to me, he just said :
" Talk to someone who cares "
in a rough way and told me to go other where to help me.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar