mandag 7. mars 2016

Myself As A Nurse In Practice

I got chest pains and is very dizzy and feel a bit nausea.
I talked to the nurse that did not want to take blood pressure on me. She said that the doctor had said nothing about it.
I got angry, but talked in a mature and controlled way and called the medical unit at the hospital. The Nurse there have my case in the papers by a cardiology doctor told me that if i got symptoms on heart desiese i should get hospitalized there. She told me to call my doctor outside the system. 
After i called the medical unit and told the nurse she took the blood pressure on me on my command.
It was 142/91 and 100 in pulse.
It is a bit high and can give symptoms.
The nurses and the doctors have broken the law. I am in right always to medical acute treatment by the laws in Norway for health care workers.
I am worried and scared of why they treat me this way.
It is crime in the health care system by nurses and doctors.
I read the doctors laws and what they swear on to become doctors and they shall protect life at all times. The doctors has not done that with me.
...Follow up for more...
tomorrow i call my county doctor and see if they drive me to him.
I takes notes about my health and hope i get help in time.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar