mandag 7. mars 2016

What Kind Of Nursing I Should Receive

I am a looney, but know nursing, and it feels like i am the only one knowing what shall be done in this institution. I should have been examined by nurses with blood pressure and pulse and taken blood  sugar test. Of the doctor i should have been given an EKG and maybe a day and night telemetric examination of the heart. There should be taken some tests of my blood and how much medication i have in my body.
More i should get nice talks with the nurses and they should in a dynamic way gone on me towards communication to give me hope and meaning in life.
Nothing of this has been done.
It is time that old systems get replaced with new ones. Ego is just and idea and i have to say for myself that it is all about soul and you can find solutions in good books and in movies and fairytales. The old fairytales are good and i have read this a lot to my son.
This documentary i have seen and know that the system is not good.
I am treated with a medication from the 1960.
But know that many institutions gives good care and researches in new solutions. I am for less medication and to treat the nervous system to function well, because in optimal health, thoughts functions good.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar