onsdag 8. juni 2016

I Belive

Today is a day of hope, love and trust.
Life is passion and suffering with heaven making a glimpse of themselves to you.
I have a bird nest up in the roof on the outside of the house, in the corner of my living room.
The mother birds sits and sing beautiful to me to entertain me for me giving her food, outside the window. You can believe so much about a person and wonder about so many things.
But the truth is i live a country life on four islands outside Aalesund.
The bird make me believe in communication.
How important it is and that animals can work with you to restore you're faith in love.
She cares for her children and the house is filled with birds nests.
It is an old house i live in from 1859 and carries a lot of history, and it is a christian home.
I am very kind and dont have more plans today than to hang out with a friend of mine.
Life is simple in the real world,
but we get so many impulses of the outer world that we can get confused.
To hear this bird outside my house sing to me beautiful for food for showing that she is thankful and kind towards her little family makes me believe that there is more to life then what we dont see if we dont take the time.
Sometimes the music is created by birds :-)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar