tirsdag 7. juni 2016

The Loss Of A Dog In Memory Of " One Step Closer " Alias " Toya "

Today got a day with life and death.
I was out for a walk here in the beautiful landscapes of the calming farms and the cattle and horses here. I got to see a cow that had recently given birth to a calf, and the calf was so cute and new to life with wondering eyes.
After I came home my mom called and told me that " Toya " our ten year old Field Spaniel had passed away today of illness.
She has had cancer and could not take anymore.
She said goodbye in a silent and upgiving way.
I am very sad, but the best was to let her go.
She has been a nanny to us all, bringing joy to us and never allowed us to feel down.
She could sense when i was not well and giving me directions in what to do when i got ill. She leaded me always to my son. To have someone to talk to.
Rest in Peace Toya, we never forget you and you have been our kindest dog ever.

She was called " One Step Closer " of the song from U2.


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar