søndag 5. juni 2016

The Troll That Could Count

I am sitting in peace after visit of my mother.
I got scared because someone clicked me in the head seriously.
The doctor changed the date for injection from wedensday to earlier monday, on the date :
06.06.2016.
I am afraid i die of medication. She has also written down to much medication on pain killers. Double doze, and if i not had been a nurse and know medication it could have killed me after a while.
My mother read it and knows the doctor is not good.
I have had strawberries and vanilla sauce and coffee, and talked about this.
We want to find a doctor that take me off medication. 

I am over this and with courage until tomorrow and stay kind and write a novel for children and adults. And the start goes like this :

The Troll That Could Count 
Newspapers dont write about everything happening in the world. Many histories gets hidden from us. The best fairytales is the ones we create for ourselves. When somebody tells you that you can't do anything, you shall say : " I can count ! "
Math can be hard to understand, and in the world they look for the largest number in the world. The history starts here with that this is impossible to find. Without everybody sitting together and write numbers for the rest of their lives, in several generations. The worlds longest number is eternity, and here the riddle starts...
The Troll woke up and stretched himself, it had been a long day and he counted for his nerves. There is a lot of different trolls, some are kind, some are naughty but nice and some are mean.
He wanted to count his way to the sun. Because he was tired of darkness...

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar