torsdag 18. februar 2016

Absolutely Blue

Today i have had a day with a lot of side effects of medication. I have nearly slept all day and i woke up tonight and it is night time here.
I wonder so much about why there is so much stress with doctors to find a diagnose with people and medicate the humans suffering.
Many medications flattens the emotions and also slow down the cognitive processes in the mind.
I thought the society liked a lot of humor and fuzz.
and in the outer life that was accepted from me 
but not in a hospital unit. I was looked at as bipolar. 
i adjusted my behavior to the unit and the diagnose ended in schizophrenia.
I think i start throwing jokes again.
It must be allowed to think and feel in the society
even if you are different.
I am kind and do nothing to other people in the society.
Small fuss with my family occurs once in a while,
but isn't that even what the priest says when you get married :
" For better and for worse ".
I am not married but i think of those words.
We are humans having emotions and having a bad day once in-between.
I have been in a unit that i had to behave better than Jesus Christ to get out.
It is difficult to try to be perfect in all situations to get you're freedom back.
I am feeling blue today
knowing that human emotions that is quite normal is observed as illness.
I dont get it quite well ?
I hope that everybody suffering can get a better life
and a lot of stress reduction because being hospitalized is a lot of stress and they dont get the person right before the stress is gone and it can be done without diagnosis.
Human is something you are.
You dont just get human
you have been that all you're life and it is emotions
it is also allowed to feel blue once in a while.
I just dont get why it shall be so much fuss for feeling and having opinions in life. 
I got medicated and hospitalized because of an invention with vitamin and minerals and owning domains. I really dont get why the doctors treated me this way for thinking innovative.
I am just blue and hope it will go away tomorrow.
I put out a song with one of my favorite musicians Sivert Høyem and logg into my brain for the sleeping mode. If it works.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar