lørdag 6. februar 2016

The Swans Nest


Today is a new fresh start that starts with a new novel in my hands
it is the :
" The Swans Nest "

It is a novel that is founded in psychiatric treatment that people can turn around the system by being themselves and search in the world for symbolic truths about people.
Swans are together for life when they find a partner.
And the book is a story from a 105 year old woman.
My grandma became 105 years old and died for two weeks ago.
It was hard, but when i said goodbye to her i saw something that gave me a lesson for life.
I saw the most beautiful woman i have ever seen in my grandmas face.
Her eyes glowed with love to me
and she held my head with her hands and gave me nose kiss.
She had fun in her to the end and she laughed
even in great pain.
The day of the funeral i sat alone at the farm in grieve
and three swans flew past the house.
It was like they were telling me that there is a new start 
and maybe the most frightening things in life
like someone dying 
can reveal life and give you cover of their love for life.
I remember my grandma as the most beautiful female face i have seen
and it was a loved face with wrinkles and mimic,
that showed me that i never take surgery or botox.
She loved me for who i am and asks now questions in my behavior.
She loves me the way i am
bit
crazy.
We have had many good laughs and rides in my car.
So today i write about swans in the psychiatric treatment 
and turn believes around
with new nurse theory in treating
schizophrenia
it is to tell the language of love that lies in all humans.
And to speak the language of the soul that recovery is founded also in someone dying.
My grandma healed a part of me when she said goodbye.
She died with a smile on her face in peace.
I love this woman so much and her travel from this earth to heaven lead me to write the swans nest. In love to all patients and families around the world
that there is a life even in severe illness.
Have hope and know that love can cover you for the rest of you're life in someone taking goodbye.
In loving memory of my grandma 
and the everyday craziness she kept all her life.
Thank you to all friends keeping me in spirit in hard times.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar