søndag 28. februar 2016

" Wildflower " A poem to the crazy ones :-)

You told me i was crazy and insane
and tried to tell me that my life was in vain.

Who are you to see what the wildflowers means to me.

I wait in hope for summer
to see the wildflowers
knowing that God tells me another story
that if you live through pain
life shows you the glory.

Wildflowers tender and strong
everywhere in Gods nature
tells you that life goes not in circles
but on a road that leads you home.

I see it all clearly
that if you tell me i am crazy
you hurt me
and i make stories of love
maybe only seen by God above.

But in the summer to see
the joy God bring with the sun
is the wildflower all around
and i will bring them into my home
to tell you that in all you're madness
i broke loose and found holy ground
that made me strong 
enough to see
that God leads us to paradise
if we only believe
that where the wildflowers grow
there is a place to call home.

Never let go
God gives you secret mysteries
to give you a chance to be human
and care for you're spirit
and through pain
the wildflowers turns out more beautiful than ever before
and maybe just in you're imagination
but is enough to stay sane
as long as you have you're dreams
all can heal
just rest through the winter
and you will see
that God give you everyday a new mystery.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar