onsdag 17. februar 2016

When You Are In Love With The World


In hard times you're character gets shaped
i know with pressure that more love comes out of me
I love the world
Even if it sometimes dont love me
there is always love to find.
I live now at a farm by Gods choose
and my childhood dream came true with a farm with horses.
There are two horses at the farm and they are 
small, fat, though and funny
they get me in mood every single day
and gets me to love the world no matter what the day starts with.
Bad days happen for us all
we just need time to get out of this feelings
a good advice is to go where love leads you
go to someone you know give you love.
I have neighbors and friends 
and
horses that loves me.
And the funny part is that i need time to adjust that my dream came true
and that i love the world no matter what happens.
I know i am strong
but weak in-between and it is part of being human.
Dont lose it if you feel depresses or out of love
pray for a while
and see if God answers you with giving you a good laugh
and something humorous.
I know God wants me to laugh of the horses
making me laugh every day.
Stay in there and hang out
it is better than being inside.
Dont be afraid knowing that everybody has problems
there is nobody that is perfect
we are humans
so why dont we all act like that with love for each other ?

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar