lørdag 27. februar 2016

Do The Walk

Everyday is a new mystery to solve.
I have had visitors here at the farm and been walking to the horses and the beach.
It fills me with joy to be outside 
even though it turned in to rough weather.
I got all wet and it was a feeling of being alive.
I am about to buy a river cajakk that i shall surf on the waves on.
Here is wild nature and calming fields.
I can't wait until spring and summer to feel the beach and go swimming and surfing.
I have no depression today of being together with people i love even though i dont understand them sometimes. But people are a mystery in their own way.
It helps to be kind and nice as much as you can.
To stay positive is to stay in love.
Knowing that we are not the same and has different plans in life.
I asked my brother to save the world but he said :
" It is a to big job ".
But i know people can make it if they turn into a new reality and show people a new way.
It is called new imprinting in people.
And people want peace and love.
I have found it here at the farm
by the beautiful west coast of Norway.
And i am working on 
To let people have the hope that they are secure no matter what,
and that people find a community for peace
and know that there contribution to peace is helpful.
A good talk can lead you into new perspective
and things are not always as you think.
Live in Peace and Joy
and may you have a happy life 
even in problems.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar