fredag 26. februar 2016

God Is Up For Surprises

For over ten years ago i was sad and depressed and all i wanted was nature and peace.
I bought this book to help me to force my dream to stay with me.
I have had this book on my bedtable for years to never let the dream go.
I thought in my treatment that i never would reach this dream
But by a huge surprise i got to rent a farm in a wild and calming nature by the ocean. 
It got better than this book because here is horses on the farm.
I let go of the dream, but God never let it go away from me and held it while i was not able to dream. I have had it like this cold winter mornings. 
The scenery here is relaxing and wild and held a vert beautiful light by the west coast of Norway.
Never let go of you're dreams.
And
if you forget them God remembers them for you 
and give you surprises you never dreamed of.
God can show you something better.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar