fredag 26. februar 2016

The Making Of A Nurse

I have just started to read this book by Tilda Shalof
" The Making Of A Nurse ".
It is a brief story about a nurse sharing her knowledge after working 25 years as a nurse.
It gives me knowledge and i have to say that people taking nurse education stays in the role the rest of their life.
To be a nurse is to be a caretaker and give aid no matter what without asking personal question in the nursing.
It is care taking and aid to all people.
I can't wait to read the rest of the book it is given more credit than " Greys Anatomi ".
I have worked as a nurse but i saw a system without enough money and resources and a lot of failure and people not giving the best nursing a human is capable to give.
I was worried all the time for the patients and i have a lot of care in me but can not work in the first line anymore because i get exhausted of the lack of resources.
A nurse shall always give hope, comfort and mildness and caring to suffering.
I have to give this in the small spaces of life.
Knowing that i have a good life even though i suffer from depression. 
A mild one but my mood gets down. But the life is problems and to be a nurse is to be very strong and develop self-esteem and a highly qualified role.
I work with this the rest of my life.
And will tell everybody. There is always hope for love. Even in the last part of life. Reality can find you in that what scares you can become a blessing working through the fear you have for different things.
I read a lot of literature in nursing in the goal of going back as an assistant. I dont know if i want the responsibility in the caring prosess.
I have discovered that in my case many nurses dont do their job in keeping me in hope and in resources. I have to find the way on my own.
And
maybe that is the best way ?
Follow this blogg and see how days go by with farm life and self nursing back to life.
When i look at the big picture i live a more normal life now than ever before. It is just to adjust to this life and realize that dreams comes true even after hard times when you think you have lost it all.
Next year i am up for teaching classes in nursing psychosis and give the nurses and health care people the right tools to work with patients suffering more than you thought is possible. But there is alway a way out.
It is to try to find peace with changing emotions and go after positive feelings to reinforce them and integrate them in you're wellbeing.
Stay in hope that dreams come true and that sometimes the life is a bit dull. It is time you can use to dream or taking responsibility for yourself and get activated by yourself.
There is always meaning with life.
Hold on no matter what - there is always hope.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar